IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: Day of Defeat Source Thread: Internationaler Realismus
Internationaler Realismus Site: « 1 »
#1 at 08.05.2019 on 11:51h Quote this entry
Jakub
Führungsoffizier
Hello guys,                                                                                                                                                                                            
Since some weeks now, I'm thinking back to a project of myself who took place four years ago now and this was called International Realism.                                                                                                                                                                                             
To explain that simply, it's realism scrims but without units. You represent your country (or a group of countrys) and you face another one. Not so hard to understand in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                       
However, this fall down because at this time I was younger and I maked my own unit, and with that the "partnership" between me and the 3te PGD was over, and that is normal for sure.                                                                                                                                       
Despite of that, I guess this project can be back on the table and got some advantages for our unit if it's going on the right way. Like those ones :                                                                                                                                                                                                 
- motivate people to join our unit
- find new realism players for our server
- encourage people to make their own unit (for our unit it is also important)
-refresh the DOD:S community and realism community                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
I know that we can't bring so much countrys in that project but I was thinking about this (can be extended if we are much) :                       
- Scandinavian players (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Faroe Island, etc.)
- French players (France, Belgium, Switzerland, etc.)
- German players (Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, etc.)
- Spanish players (Spain, Portugal, Brasil, Argentina, Mexico, etc.)
- English players (Canada, USA, Great Britain, etc.)
- Rest of the world (India, Poland, etc.)                                                                                                                                              
Rules, protocole and other stuff has to be set after but first, I want to know what you think about that, most of you didn't heard about that and also to see if 3te PGD's unit is ready for it or no to launch this as an official event of our unit, which is the number 1 in that game without any doubts. If not, I will try to launch this by my own, but this will take more time.                                                                        
Salute,
Unfw.Jakub

last edited by Jakub at 08.05.2019 12:20h 
IP saved
#2 at 08.05.2019 on 18:22h Quote this entry
Paul
User
yes a true dods gamer would jump at this chance to represent their country, im so with you jakub on this hope this happens if you need any help please let me....

IP saved
#3 at 13.05.2019 on 19:13h Quote this entry
Jakub
Führungsoffizier
Any review or opinion ?

IP saved
#4 at 14.05.2019 on 18:49h Quote this entry
Paul
User
Im hoping that the 3rd PGD isnt a Unit that does nothing for fun or anything in that way, This is a good way of getting to know other members in unit also to get medals guys come on your medal avitar are all empty?, ... You guys woried about your country bing the greatest in dods, here is a great way of showing it I think.. so revote this thread.

IP saved
#5 at 25.07.2019 on 21:26h Quote this entry
Jakub
Führungsoffizier
I inform you officialy that we got a steamgroup for that project, which gonna probably happen with the 3te PGD with the help of the tacticians and Bischhock in particular. Link : https://steamvr.com/groups/internationalrealism.

Addendum by Jakub:

Any news ? GenLt.Frank, Oberstlt.Artie or Oberst d.R Bischhock ?

last edited by Jakub at 26.05.2019 20:13h 
IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

no events available

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user