IP: 185.248.141.145:9001

Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: Other Thread: BAN BF 109 F1 best airplane
BAN BF 109 F1 best airplane Site: « 1 »
#1 at 03.02.2019 on 22:53h Quote this entry
DJDanda
User
Main motive for ban was: i had some hassle with Amon in private chat and we solve it with admins too. They gave me PERMA BAN after that all.. after few months we get again good with Amon.And i would be glad if you guys can UNBAN me again beacuse i want to play again on 3te server.THANK you.

Addendum by DJDanda:

DJDanda wrote:
Main motive for ban was: i had some hassle with Amon in private chat and we solve it with admins too. They gave me PERMA BAN after that all.. after few months we get again good with Amon.And i would be glad if you guys can UNBAN me again beacuse i want to play again on 3te server.THANK you. pig.gif

Addendum by DJDanda:

DJDanda wrote:
Main motive for ban was: i had some hassle with Amon in private chat and we solve it with admins too. They gave me PERMA BAN after that all.. after few months we get again good with Amon.And i would be glad if you guys can UNBAN me again beacuse i want to play again on 3te server.THANK you.

Addendum by DJDanda:

DJDanda wrote:
Main motive for ban was: i had some hassle with Amon in private chat and we solve it with admins too. They gave me PERMA BAN after that all.. after few months we get again good with Amon.And i would be glad if you guys can UNBAN me again beacuse i want to play again on 3te server.THANK you. pig.gif

IP saved
#2 at 03.02.2019 on 23:10h Quote this entry
Welsch
User

Hallo

Die Feldgendarmerie hat dein Anliegen geprüft und ist

zu dem Entschluss gekommen deinem Antrag

nicht statt zu geben!

**Salute**

Der Führungsstab

gez. Major Welsch

zuletzt editiert von Welsch am 04.02.2019 05:54 Uhr