Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: Other Thread: Banning System
Banning System Site: « 1 »
#1 at 08.02.2020 on 23:40h Quote this entry
Cooky
Unteroffizier

Dear 3te PGD and other readers,

I am writing this message mainly now because of the ban of Rec.Max with steam id: STEAM_0:1:86426855

He has been banned many times from which some are rightous however, also multiple unrightous bans. Now he got a permanent bann because Hoffman has banned him first on suspicion of cheating and then afterwards he was the only one who watched the demo. This is not how a fair system works, I am therefore requesting that the FG will look into this case with multiple people and then I am certain that you all will see he is not a cheater.

Furthermore maybe the system and/or rules of banning people on the 3te server can be changed once someone gets banned before, which was unreasonable, remove it from the total amount of bans. A

When banning someone that you accuse of cheating you might wnat to share the proof and acutally watch a demo with multiple people to make sure that someone is actually cheating and is not getting banned because one admin does not like / suspect someone of cheating.

Kind Regards,

Cooky

IP saved
#2 at 09.02.2020 on 20:29h Quote this entry
Bilinho7
User

Hello FG and the rest of 3te PGD

I am writing with a Final attempt. 

Last week more specific Sunday eve, I was banned 1 week by Hoffman because he suspected me of cheating, which is a totally fine and valid reason no doubt, so he and the rest of FG could take the time to watch demo. What frustrated me was, later I received permanent ban, which I totally do not understand because I have clearly not done anything wrong to receive the treatment I received. 

The reason in the first place was "other reason" (under suspicion of cheat), later it was changed to "Unbelehrbar" the reason for my overall bans (which some of them were misunderstandings). 

What I am trying to say is that my last ban was in 2018 and that I have literally changed since the time and I have not had any complications ever since, yes I know I am not the best child of God but do not judge me for my past I was young and dumb I have grown since the time many of you remember me from. So I really hope some of you would look into this case and see that I clearly have not done anything wrong to receive the permanent ban. I think maybe Hoffman took this way out of context, while he looked into my case and saw the bans from the past but he literally had no valid reason to ban me permanent. 

That is why I am writing with a final attempt after several attempts on steam, but no respond. 

Dearest regards Billy/Max

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

no events available

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user