Main forum Forum: General Thread: Entbannung
Entbannung Site: « 1 »
#1 at 29.12.2018 on 11:00h Quote this entry
mortis
User

Moin,

bitte um entbannung/entspannung.

https://stats01.gamerzhost.de/hl156/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4912
https://sourcebans.gamerzhost.de/sb154/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:17676691&advType=steamid&Submit

Ich möchte hiermit versuchen die Lage zu entspannen und Licht in das Dunkel zu bringen,
denn wie Ich das sehe ist es ein großes missverständniss gewesen.
Selbstverständlich respektiere Ich die Admins und bin sehr dankbar auf euren Server zu spielen (Beste Server)
und das "negative auffallen" möchte Ich ganz gerne erklären, in der Hoffnung auf Freispruch.

Alles begann damit das Ich mir vorgenommen hatte, meine restlichen Erfolge freizuschalten.
Ich nahm die Messer Erfolge in Angriff und die Bazooka (Selbstverständlich nur in den Vorrunden, bevor Realism
startet.)

Ich suchte mir also schöne Plätze um mein Zelt aufzustellen, ein Feuerchen zu machen und auf leckeres Frischfleisch
zu warten.
Alles lief wie am Spieß, bis Ich auf das kleine "Rehkitz" gestoßen bin, welches mir das alles hier eingebrockt hat.
Es hoppelte fröhlich immer und immer wieder in mein Messer, Ich dominierte es sogar, obwohl Ich mit einem Messer
zu einer schießerei gekommen bin, und darauf hin schrie und weinte es:
Ich werde dich Bannen lassen auf dem Server, oder auch: Spiel vernünftig so wie alle anderen!
Nach diesen Worten machte Ich mich lustig über ihn, was die Situation noch verstärkte und es schrie immer lauter.
(das negative auffallen)

Wenn zb. die Runden starten, spielen viele mit den Taschenlampen herum (nicht realism) und laufen los.
Genau das tat ich auch und selbst das machte er zu einem Grund und weinte die Admins an; Könnt ihr nicht Mortis bannen!?
Er versuchte alles, jede bewegung die Ich machte, alles was Ich schrieb, immer und immer wieder weinte er die Admins an:
Könnt ihr nicht Mortis bannen!?
Denn er hatte es zuvor angekündigt.
Zitat: Ich werde dich auf dem Server bannen lassen!
Man muss sich das mal vorstellen!?

Er fand gehör bei einem Admin, der ihm einfach blind vertraute, er sah es nichtmal sondern nahm seine Worte für Wahr
und hörte sich nicht einmal die gegenseite an.

Audiatur et altera pars!

Ich schrieb mit vielen anderen Admins und selbst sie sagten das der Typ eine an der Waffel hat und das er vollkommen übertreibt
mit seinem geweine nach Admins usw.

Was das Fass allerdings zum überlaufen brachte war folgene Situation:
Ich stehe an der Wand mit allen anderen und drückte Q um mit den Waffen zu spielen, dass machte jemand zu einem Grund zu
schreiben: Bann Mortis he switched all the time his weapons!
Da Ich die Tage zuvor ständig von dem "Rehkitz" hören musste bannt ihn, und es diesem Admin im Gedächtniss blieb schrieb er:
Mortis jetzt benehme dich oder ich banne dich!
Die Runde begann Ich lief los und der jenige schießt mir in den rücken!!!
Also schrieb Ich zu dem Admin: Warum hörst du auf jeden Idioten der dir schreibt oder sagt bann mortis.

Finn, ein Kamerad von euch war der leader in meinem Team (auch Admin) und er hat mir erlaubt unseren Chat zu posten zur verdeutlichung,
denn wie Ich finde wurde dort alles gesagt.

mortis:
 Hello, please help me Finn! I get banned for 3 month becouse i switched my weapon with q and a guy said bann mortis.
        "Admin" was mad and said: Mortis i told you dont do anyting! he got a eye on me before becouse i was in a clinch with some other.
        It was in your game you saw i did nothing wrong. I wrote it that i did nothing and said to "Admin": why do you listen to every idiot that say bann mortis...
        pls buddy help me out of this, i play years on your server with no problems
 It startet all with the guy i dominated with a knife only, he was so mad at me that he said he will bann me on the server, he tryed every day
        since to get me banned and wrote all the time bann mortis for this, bann mortis for that.
 it was in your game, you leaded it, you saw i did nothing wrong!

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 The best I can do is to tel you to contackt Welsch - FG - He can look at the demo and he can also unban you ( I can't unban you - have not promision to that )

mortis:
 this is so stupid, i play years on your server, and one guy need only to write bann mortis and he listen to him, hes a liar and coward

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Yes that is right, but I don't have the tools ( Welsch have )

mortis:
 was hoping you got a eye on this and a voice to tell them that i did nothing, i only stand in line pressing q
 i mean, wtf is this ? =/
 anyway, thanks and sorry for your time

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 You can also wright on our homepage -  -  Yes I can say it but you have to ask yourself, then I can back you up as muts as posible

mortis:
 or another situation, i put my flashlight on this guy and he wrote: mortis flashlight me bann him... and "Admin" did see nothing he was not there and scream Mortis i told you...
        this guy said id since day one he will ban me on the server and wrote it all day in any situation and "Admin" listen to this guy
 all i did was writing to p rock, why you listen to this idiot?
 and he said iam disrespectfull???? what??? iam???
 he know nothing just bann

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Morits - I can support you but I do not have any tools to unban you - wright on the homepage and I will try to help - - -  ok ?

mortis:
 i will try okay

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 But remember in at polite way - otherwise it is wery diffycoult for me to help you

mortis:
 and the game i was banned you was a medic, you stand behind us , didnt you see that he shoot me??? he shoot me,said bann mortis and blabla bla and "Admin" realy did it...
        this guy want me to get banned and he get it
 i mean wooow, WOOOOW
 so i was mad in this situation and wrote to "Admin" dont listen to this idiot. and he said iam disrespectfull...i cant respect this
 otherwise iam the idiot
 but okay, sorry and thanks
 i know, write on homepage i got it =)
 banned becouse i switched my weapon with q

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 I meant on the website - I'm not against you and maybe it's the other one who is being banished in the end
 ;-)

mortis:
 he stand right side of me, i was pressing q and he said bann mortis he press q, and "Admin": Mortis blabla bla, i was ??? what the hell...
        the round stated i move on and he shot me in the back and you said come to me i heal you what you did...
        after the round i said to "Admin" dont listen to this idiot and he bann me for this.

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Yes I remember the situation

mortis:
 i bet if "Admin" was in my situation he banned him instant
 https://sourcebans.gamerzhost.de/sb154/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:17676691&advType=steamid&Submit
 it said  no demo
 =(
 reason!!! if this guy tell him all day bann mortis and he listen to him
 i dont know
 20 guys on server all good only 1 guy scream all day and he listen
 i respect the admins, but not if he listen to this fool
 then i have to say something
 i repsect all
 oO
 and you see that he was mad at me and banned me 2-3 days before
 1 day
 but iam done now, thanks for your ear
 "falls negatively every day" yea a guy said bann mortis he pressed q, bann mortis he flashlighted me

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Believe me this is the best way to do it

mortis:
 https://stats01.gamerzhost.de/hl156/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4912
 nice i didnt know i got a rank ufw
 =D
 that side is nice
 since 2015

mortis:
 what do you think, where i can ask on the side?

Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Forum / Allgemeines General / / / /   butum side = new post

mortis:
 ok thanks

mortis:
 are you okay with it to copy this chat into it? i think its all in here

[02:36]
Oblt.Finn [3te PGD]:
 Maby it's not a good idear ( you sound angry on "Admin" a coppel of times - and that is not the best way to ask for an unban )  But if you mean it's the way it is ok for my
 My bed time - good night my friend

[02:39]
mortis:
 night

Naja, alles gute, nen guten Rutsch ins neue!

IP saved
#2 at 03.01.2019 on 15:32h Quote this entry
Welsch
User
da wir bereits darüber gesprochen haben ist es erstmal erledigt

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user