Forums
Forum
Main forum Forum: General Thread: Open letter to my dear ,,friend
Open letter to my dear ,,friend Site: « 1 »
#1 at 18.06.2018 on 20:38h Quote this entry
Mala
User
Dear Katze,
First i have to say, that I really wondered about ur sentence ,,be a man" its very suprising to me bc i think only a man can say that and u are not one, if u were one, u would have  talked to me a long time ago where u accused me to Werner I wouldn't have respect for age, but I do have respect for age my dear friend, I just don't respect u as a whole. But it looks like u are not man enough to talk to me, bc I added u many times in steam, but u didn't accept, I just wanted to talk about ur mistakes which u have done like banning people, and ofc not bc I want u as my friend, god no. And no I am not 5 years old my dear friend and I don't  think my age is ur business.
And if I say I am not gonna play that fucking scrim bc one of our unit  members got insult hard on their server, wich shows disrespect in my eyes, it doesn't mean I have to be a man ( I don't eveen know what this bullshit means to be honest) but I'm sure even if I have no balls i am more of a man than u are and ever will be.
But  whatever, what iactually wanted to say is, that if I say I don't want to play that scrim against a bunch of morons bc they insulted a friend, a unit member, it just shows loyalty ( if  u know it means, if not just google it)
so next  time when u think u have to write a comment, try to think before, or just stfu and keep ur bullshit  for urself if u don't know  what's going on
Salute
Oblt. Mala

zuletzt editiert von Mala am 18.06.2018 20:38 Uhr 
IP saved
#2 at 19.06.2018 on 00:10h Quote this entry
Katze
User
Hi....
I wrote that about "be a man" in a post in response to a post written by ZeNix after u posted.
So it was not about u.
He or someone erased it.
The post from ZeNix was redicules.
The posts are read also by outsiders. It happen also here.
After reading the post from ZeNix (and that he has a littel devil inside him,etc...), Lennox from the 505th PIR added me to his friend list and sad i was right.He also shared whit me his dislike of the infortuned post from ZeNix.
U or someone can p.m. him and ask. Or the unit. For sure the Leader from them already knows.
About the bans......Im one of the members here that ar more rightoness. I only ban wen the rules are broken and i warned the persone more then 1 timeand after i kick them once. Ofc nobody is perfect. So, im also not.I also make mistake.About that nobody can point me the finger.
About the past......well seams that u didnt forgot about it.
U could ask me in private about this, "be a man",didnt u found strange?I know u are a woman. And not atacking right away.
Kinnda nervouse finggers??
Rsrs
Take care: Katze

last edited by Katze at 19.06.2018 00:27h 
IP saved
#3 at 19.06.2018 on 14:45h Quote this entry
Karl
Führungsstab
Salute,                                                                                                                                                                                                             
It is obvious that there is a great misunderstanding between Oblt.Mala and Hstgf.Katze due to events that have not been properly clarified.
Oblt.Mala and Hstgf.Katze both of you present yourself during this week, when possible, in my office.                                                                                               
Salute
General Leutnant Karl

last edited by Karl at 19.06.2018 14:47h 
IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Userarea    English Deutsch

Events

Calendar

Counter

Last reg. user